We are pleased to announce that Pustaka Negeri Sarawak will be opening its doors starting 1st October 2021.
As efforts to prevent further the spread of Covid-19, Pustaka is imposing the followings:-
1. All users and visitors are required to register on MySejahtera.
2. Only users/visitors with complete vaccination dose are allowed to enter our premises.
3. Children under 12 years old are not allowed to enter our premises.
4. Services provided only for REFERENCE, BORROWING and RETURNING of library materials.
5. We exercise cautions by reading temperatures, and we sanitize our facilities regularly.
6. Users are encouraged to use our online services and BookBear service.
7. Physical distancing applied.
8. Please abstain from coming to the library, if you are not feeling well.
For more details kindly contact our Corporate Communication Division at 082-442000.
Read. Innovate. Excel.
Pustaka Negeri Sarawak